Wisdom by WESA
Our podcast features exclusive interviews with noteworthy Western/English personalities, retailers, and exhibitors you’ve always wanted to talk to! Don’t miss out on all the news for manufacturers and retailers of the equine industry!
Download the Horse Radio Network App Today!
Wisdom by WESA 71 Special: WESA’s 100th Anniversary
The first WESA Trade Show took place in 1922 in Denver, CO and next January in Dallas, TX we’ll celebrate the 100th anniversary of the WESA Trade Show. Tune in to a special Wisdom by WESA episode featuring past guests and their experiences and memories as part of the Association.
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Hosts: Mike Donnell, Kacee Willbanks Colletti, and Sophia Jagella
- Gerald Adame (WESA President, 2017-2018) and Jay Phillips (WESA President, 2019-20202)
- Sara Jo Otto, Founder of Coyote Cowgirl
- Brad Vance, VP Sales at Equibrand
- Mike Sirjani, Co-Founder of Majyk Equipe
- Dan Scully, VP Sales/ Marketing of Scully Leather Company
- Lane Mizrahi, Vice President of Merchandising and Management of Sidran Inc.
- Randy Little, Co-Founder of PFI Western Wear
- Renee Gabet, Owner/ Founder of Annie Oakley
- Ryan White, Managing Director Best Ever Pads
- Deborah DuPont, Founder of Agave Sky
- Jill Hollomon, Account Manager of Circle Y
- Abbie Ellis, Founder of Benita Ceceille
- Keith Mundee, President of American Hat Co
- Amanda Kimes, Co-Owner/Founder of Kimes Ranch Apparel
- Stacy Collins, VP of Sales of Vintage Collection
- Jenna Garza, Sales Representative of Outdoor Crew
- Coy Upchurch, General Manager Fast Back Ropes, Inc.
- Blair Lowman of Penelope Chilvers Footwear
- Pat Dahnke, Founder of Designs by Pat
- Sonya Bengali and Katie McGraw from Riding Warehouse
- George Wilson, Owner of COWBOYS TOO!
- Kim Mills Borcher, Owner of Colorado Kim Boutique
- Patty Price and Amy Moorehouse of HiEnd Accents
- Monty Crist, General Manager of Professional’s Choice
- President and CEO, Prasad Reddy; Chief Marketing Officer, Tricia Mahoney; and National Sales Director, Brandon Forquer of Twisted X’
- Patrick Powers, WESA President 2021-2022
- Ryan Vaughn, Executive Vice President and General Manager of Rios of Mercedes
- Visit the WESA Website