Make your first visit easy and productive by using the information below to prepare for a great trade show experience.
NOTE: If the information you need is not here, contact WESA at 800-295-1041 or email email@example.com
The following are required with your Business Application for entry either in advance or on-site:
- Copy of Government-issued photo ID (for individual completing this form)
- Copy of Business Card, Voided Business Check, or Business Credit Card
- Copies of a minimum of three (3) invoices from three (3) different Western/English manufacturers showing quantity purchases for resale*
- Copy of Government-issued retail license/certificate
*Additional options for Start-Up Businesses ONLY
Options are temporary until invoices are provided to complete this registration
- Copy of Retail/Commercial Lease for storefront and/or copy of formal Business Plan
- Photo of completed storefront or of working mobile unit
- Website address or website design contract
- Inventory, merchandise buying plan, and/or open-to-buy figures
- Business cards
- Credit references
- Credit card or business checks
- Tax ID and/or retail license
- Business stamp or labels for fast order completion
- Business casual. Translation, just what you wear to work
- Comfortable shoes to cover two (2) exhibit areas in June and three (3) large buildings of exhibits in January
- Layers of clothing, for outside and inside comfort, depending on weather
- Parking at the Denver Mart is always free during WESA Trade Shows.
- Consider using WESA’s Trade Show shuttle from its preferred hotels as parking is limited.
- Use parking lot shuttles to get from parking lots to your desired entry door.
- Read Parking Procedures
Shuttle is provided all show days and hours to the Denver Mart from preferred WESA hotel properties.
Avis Car Rental with WESA discount AWD#J094467: 800-331-1600 or Avis
Peer-To-Peer Rideshare: Get picked up or dropped off using Uber or Lyft.
- Hospitality Suite with coat/luggage check
- Hot Continental Breakfast
- Trade Show Certificates Drawings
- Shoe Shine & Massage* (*nominal professional fee)
- Special Events for designated Trade Shows
- Fashion Show & Opening Night Party
- Horse Demonstrations
- Product Presentations
- Grizzly Rose Party
- Opening Night Party
- How-To Demonstrations
- Most Innovative Product
- Complimentary Lunch
The Denver Mart Complex
Mart Building - 1st Floor
Expo Building Download
Mart Booths (Terrace Gardens) - 1st Floor Download
Mart Building - 2nd Floor Download
Mart Building - 3rd Floor Download
Mart Annex Booth - 3rd Floor Download
Mart Building - 4th Floor Download