Make your first visit easy and productive by using the information below to prepare for a great trade show experience.
NOTE: If the information you need is not here, contact WESA at 800-295-1041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The following are required with your Business Application for entry either in advance or on-site:
- Copy of Government-issued photo ID (for individual completing this form)
- Copy of Business Card, Voided Business Check, or Business Credit Card
- Copies of a minimum of three (3) invoices from three (3) different Western/English manufacturers showing quantity purchases for resale*
- Copy of Government-issued retail license/certificate
*Additional options for Start-Up Businesses ONLY
Options are temporary until invoices are provided to complete this registration
- Copy of Retail/Commercial Lease for storefront and/or copy of formal Business Plan
- Photo of completed storefront or of working mobile unit
- Website address or website design contract
- Inventory, merchandise buying plan, and/or open-to-buy figures
- Business cards
- Credit references
- Credit card or business checks
- Tax ID and/or retail license
- Business stamp or labels for fast order completion
- Parking at the Dallas Market Center is always free during WESA Trade Shows.
- Consider using WESA’s Trade Show shuttle from its preferred hotels as parking is limited.
- Use parking lot shuttles to get from parking lots to your desired entry door.
- Read Parking Procedures
Shuttle is provided all show days and hours to the Dallas Market Center from preferred WESA hotel properties.
Avis Car Rental with WESA discount AWD#J094467: 800-331-1600 or Avis
Peer-To-Peer Rideshare: Get picked up or dropped off using Uber or Lyft.
- Hospitality Suite
- International Buyers Lounge
- Coat/Luggage check
- Hot Continental Breakfast
- Trade Show Certificates Drawings
- Shoe Shine & Massage* (*nominal professional fee)
- Special Events for designated Trade Shows
Fashion Show & Opening Night Party