Wisdom by WESA
Our podcast features exclusive interviews with noteworthy Western/English personalities, retailers, and exhibitors you’ve always wanted to talk to! Don’t miss out on all the news for manufacturers and retailers of the equine industry!
Download the Horse Radio Network App Today!
Wisdom by WESA #1 – From Alaska to Colorado and Across the Globe
We chat with President of the Western & English Sales Association (WESA), Gerald Adame, about it’s place in the equestrian industry and with Jen Dushane of Arctic Horse Gear about their revolutionary new cold weather Riding Skirt. The Western & English Sales Association (WESA) provides the world’s largest trade events for retailers, manufacturers, and sales representatives of the Equestrian Industry. In this podcast, we feature exclusive interviews and with noteworthy Western/ English personalities, retailers, and exhibitors who you’ve always wanted to talk to!
- Co-Hosts: Mike Donnell and Kacee Willbanks
- Photo Credit: Wisdom by WESA logo
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Website: Wisdom by WESA
- Guest: Gerald Adame, President of the Western & English Sales Association
- Guest: Sophia Jagella of the Western & English Sales Association
- Guest: Jen Dushane, Owner of Arctic Horse Gear