Exhibit this January
Over the past years, WESA’s members and retailers have mentioned that the Fall Trade Show is held too late in the year and have requested a WESA Trade Show to run concurrently with another show. We have listened to the feedback and moved the September Trade Show up to June starting in 2019. By moving the trade show to June, the WESA June Trade Show will coincide with the Outdoor Retailer Summer Trade Show for two days, benefitting you as an exhibitor by having more buyers in Denver during that time.
Manufacturers and sales representatives comprise WESA, uniting a national and international membership more than 800 strong. As a nonprofit, member-directed trade association, WESA members are dedicated to the continued maintenance and expansion of the WESA Trade Shows as premier trade shows.
WESA’s Trade Shows, located in the heart of the west, both by heritage and geography, fulfill a business legacy. Industry members meet successfully at the two trade shows year after year, stimulating a constantly improving venue and bringing thousands of diverse products and individuals into an industry. WESA’s membership is the common denominator for the industry.
- WESA membership is established and maintained in your individual name; it is not a company membership
- WESA membership is non-transferable
- WESA membership does not guarantee temporary exhibit space
- WESA dues must be paid annually to maintain both your individual membership and also any earned seniority points, even when you are not participating in trade shows
WESA exhibitor contracts are available on the following dates:
The contract deadlines are typically six to eight weeks after the contract is available online.
- To be listed as an exhibitor for a WESA Trade Show and/or to apply for temporary exhibit space for a WESA Trade Show, you must submit an Exhibitor Contract for each and every Trade Show including appropriate fees by the stated contract deadline
- Temporary exhibit space at a WESA Trade Show is assigned by availability, seniority points, and date of membership, in that order. Therefore, temporary exhibit space is not guaranteed by WESA membership