Who can attend?
- Market is for trade only.
- Contracted Exhibitors.
- Qualified retail business Buyers only.
- Market is not open to the public.
Can guests attend?
- Two Guests per qualified retail business are acceptable; guests must stay with their Buyers and may not buy product.
- There are no “guests” for Exhibitors or Exhibitor personnel.
Can children and pets attend?
- Children are welcome, but must be able to walk the show. No baby/youth strollers or children/youth riding on rolling carts are allowed, due to safety issues for exhibit set-ups.
- Service animals are permitted to accompany individuals; no other pets are allowed in the Denver Mart complex.
How do new stores/buyers register to attend?
- See New Buyers Guide
- Contact WESA
How do I get a badge to attend, if I have been to the Market before?
- Contact WESA by phone
- Or register through the website (store phone number and password are necessary).
- Advance registered buyers’ badges will be mailed in advance of the Market, as long as registration takes place before the published deadline for each Market.
What should I wear?
- Business casual; translation, just what you wear to work.
- Comfortable shoes to cover two (2) exhibit areas in September and three (3) large buildings of exhibits in January.
- Layers of clothing, for outside and inside comfort, depending on weather.
- January Temperature Averages
- High: 40-50 degrees
- Low: 15-25 degrees
- September Temperature Averages
- High: 65-75 degrees
- Low: 40-50 degrees
How long should I plan to attend?
- September: 1 ½ – 2 full days.
- January: 3-4 full days.
Is airport shuttle available?
- Supershuttle, Denver*: www.supershuttle.com or 303-370-1300 *24-hour advance notice required
What categories of products are available?
- Markets are order-taking only venues; no cash & carry.
- Products are all things Western & English equestrian-related:
- Animal Health & Grooming
- street wear
- Home Décor & Gifts
- Tack & Equipment
- Trade Supplies
How do I find travel information, such as hotels & shuttle?
- January Travel
- September Travel
- USA Travel Tips
- International Travel
How do I find out about events during the Show?
How can I get National Western Stock Show & Rodeo tickets?
- For tickets & information
- (303) 297-1166
- NWSS offices: 4655 Humboldt St, Denver, CO 80216
- Shuttle is not available between the Market and the National Western Complex
How do I join WESA to become an Exhibitor?
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information and application
- See Information about WESA Membership.
- Complete the quick form Contact Us, to receive information.
What are WESA’s future Show dates?
- September 7-9
- January 11-15
- September 6-8