Wednesday — Friday, 8:30am — 6:00pm
Saturday, 8:30am — 3:00pm
Traditionally, the Association hosts two WESA Trade Shows per year; the first in January and the second in September. However, the Association has decided to change its Trade Show schedule to January and August to better accommodate WESA buyers at the Dallas Market Center. The Association has also extended the Trade Show to a 4-day show pattern to allow more time to showcase your newest items, form new business opportunities, while enjoying a great location, superior facility, and dynamic marketplace.
WESA invites you to join the Western and English industry at the WESA Trade Show for education, community, trade and fellowship. The Association thanks you for your support and attendance of the WESA Trade Shows: Where the Industry Meets
Manufacturers and sales representatives comprise WESA’s Association, uniting a national and international membership. As a not-for-profit, Member-directed Trade Association, WESA Members are dedicated to the continued maintenance and expansion of the International Western/English Apparel & Equipment Markets as premier Trade Shows. WESA’s Trade Shows, located in the nation’s number one horse state, fulfill a business legacy. Industry members meet successfully, year after year, at the biannual Trade Shows, stimulating a constantly improving venue, binding thousands of diverse products and individuals into an “industry” – WESA’s membership is the common denominator for the industry.
- WESA membership is established and maintained as Individual Membership, Company Membership, Associate Membership, or Affiliate Membership
- WESA membership does not guarantee temporary exhibit space
- WESA dues must be paid annually to maintain both your membership and also any earned seniority points, even when you are not participating in Trade Shows
WESA Exhibitor Contracts are available on the following dates:
The contract deadlines are typically six to eight weeks after the contract is available online.
- To be listed as an exhibitor for a WESA Trade Show and/or to apply for temporary exhibit space for a WESA Trade Show, you must submit an Exhibitor Contract for each and every Trade Show including appropriate fees by the stated contract deadline
- Temporary exhibit space at a WESA Trade Show is assigned by availability, seniority points, and date of membership, in that order. Therefore, temporary exhibit space is not guaranteed by WESA membership.